ORIANTHI - FRANCE !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ORIANTHI - FRANCE !

Le premier forum Francophone d'Orianthi

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

[Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi !

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Margot
Traductrice
Traductrice
Margot

[Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi ! Empty
MessageSujet: [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi !   [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi ! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Juil - 1:53

06/01/2010
Let's talk about Orianthi !

Orianthi has been on my radar since Michael Jackson died. CNN played the clip of Orianthi and MJ rehearsing "They Don't Care About Us" over and over and over and I just had to find some info on the amazing guitarist. Orianthi is Australian and she's young - just 24. She's opened for Steve Vai and Santana and was due to have a starring role in Michael Jackson's comeback shows in the UK. In fact, if you saw the movie This Is It, you watched tons of Orianthi.

The beautiful guitarist released her debut album Believe at the end of October. I was stunned to learn she could sing almost as good as she plays guitar. Her singing voice is definitely commercial pop but when she starts wailing on solos, you can immediately tell her influences draw from 80s guitar icons. I quite like almost all the songs on Believe and I think you will too. The last time I checked, Believe was on sale in the Amazon download store, so if you've got some extra cash, you might preview the disc. I think I'd like to interview Orianthi so I'm going to get to work on that.

Watch these clips. Here's the official video for "According to You." Note the posters on the wall and the wailing solo at the two-minute mark.

Source
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
X-Chamal0w-57-X
Modérateurs
Modérateurs
X-Chamal0w-57-X

MessageSujet: Re: [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi !   [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi ! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Juil - 11:58

Merci.
J'ai ajouté la date. =)
http://tokiohotel-4-love.jeun.fr/forum.htm
Sallyzally
Traductrice
Traductrice
Sallyzally

MessageSujet: Re: [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi !   [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Aoû - 17:32

Déplacé dans la partie internationale anglaise Wink
http://tarekaitmeddour.forumactif.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi !   [Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi ! Icon_minitime

[Internet] Let's talk about Orianthi !
Page 1 sur 1